Reader 185
Last Monday (09/03) as I’m browsing some of the e-shop, saw this gorgeous dress from lushserendipity and reserved them via phone as it was stated at her blog for instant reply pls sms her at 016-XXXXXXX. She confirms me the total payment I should make and I transfer the cash via maybank2u and I request for package track number. So here the story began. She told me that the package should be sent out on Tuesday. It’s fine for me, as long as the dress arrive then its ok with me.
"Hi is the embellish in white was sent out? Can giv me the tracking number so i can traced the package...Thanxxoxobridget"
Since she ignore my sms, I started to google her blog and saw the 5th term & condition:
On 3/12/09, Me wrote (my first email to the e-shop):
Hi,
Sorry to disturb u again, I sms u twice before but didn’t receive any reply from u.
Can I have the tracking pos express number so I can tracked the kimono dress you've send last Tuesday.
thanx
bridget
2.
On 3/13/09, Me wrote (my 2nd email to the e-shop):hello!!!!!
sorry but can u at least reply my email or sms??
Thanx
From Seller, May Jern (after 2 sms, 2 email and 5 days after reservation & payment made, She finally replied)
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 17:14:50
LX 50845759 MY
On 3/16/09, Me wrote (my 3rd email to the e-shop):
hello i've been waiting ur package since last week but still haven't got them
I demand the track number for the package and it took u so long to reply me.
But finally u do reply, thanks heavenly god, so I track the package number through the link here...
SEE the attach image.
Guess what "Invalid package number".Can u Please check the track number and make sure its correct this time???.
Unhappy Customer
Bridget
From Seller, May Jern
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 17:14:50
Stop being so bossy!that's ur tracking number LX 50845757 MY!!!!!! Enough!
4.
On 3/16/09, Me wrote (my 3rd email to the e-shop):It’s a shame that u treated your customer rudely.
Never apologize and accusing your customer bossy when u giving the wrong information.
Again for your information the tracking number u just gave me is as well not valid.
This is ridiculous!!!!! You're so unprofessional
And I’m so regret doing business with you.
After reading my email to her, Am I Being so bossy? Isn’t it my right as a customer knowing my packaging track number? This is my first time dealing with the unprofessional e-shop blogger. I just need the tracking number, why is so damn hard for her to give it to me at least accurately...
A few Highlight Here from our sort of conversation:
1. For instant reply pls sms her at 016-XXXXXXX – But you never reply my text when I ask for the tracking number except upon receiving reservation and payment for the dress.
2. Referring to ur 5th term and condition saying enquiries are always welcome & promise to get back asap.
Why did u get so irritated when ur customer email for the tracking number. If u couln’t find the number pls at least let me know. I’m not that intolerant!!! U even called me being so bossy… I don’t get it!!
3. LX 50845759 MY is not the same as LX 50845757 MY. Can you read number? Ok perhaps you’ve mistakenly wrote. Understood!!! But hello at least admit it’s your fault Ok!! Is it hard to apologize?
4. In her email she reply“Stop being so bossy!that's ur tracking number LX 50845757 MY!!!!!! Enough!”
What up with the reply? Its is So So unprofessional!!!
Girls/ readers the next time you plan to buy from her e-shop, think twice be wise. You don’t want to deal with this kind of Unprofessional E-shop owner!! The one with the worse attitude I ever deal with!
Do boycott doing shopping at her e-store. You don’t want to be her next "victim".
xoxo
Bri
Regular E-Shopaholic
---------------------------------------------
from Lush Serendipity
Hi there!Thank you (FT) for the understanding..yes as she said was true.however,i've been busy and i did say that i will post out the item ASAP.also,i apologize that i emailed her the tracking number late as i've been caught up with lotsa personal matters but she kept,how do u put it, "harrassing" me(through emails,countless sms-es) demanding for her tracking number which i did provide at a later time which was more convenient for me(fyi when i was finally free to sit down and reply emails!)I regret having such a buyer put to boycot my blog and stuff like that,i just think it's an immature act by her.don't you think we blogshop owners have other things to do too?and i apologize for the delay but it's just unreasonable to slam someone with all her accusations.thanks!


Dearest May Jern
The tracking number is not only late but is also wrong. I would understand if you say u'd be busy with stuff of ur own and promise to get to me back once u're free and not just remain silence. It’s just rude for keeping people wonder & worry.
Its five day after the reservation u’ve finally replied with the tracking number (AND no apologized for the late) and thus the tracking number u gave me earlier is invalid. So I email back to you hoping u give me the correct tracking number, you did reply but rudely. At least u can say sorry and not calling me bossy.
By the way in ur comment u’ve written that "countless sms-es" + "harassing", which is not TRUE at I only send u twice ok!! And the sms that i send was never rude. (as below):
"Hi is the embellish in white was sent out? Can give me the tracking number so I can traced the package...
Thanx
xoxo
bridget"
Is this sound harassing? Correction I only send them twice and not “countless sms-es” and never harassed u in the sms. Pls take ur word back.
If u busy and can't reply me I would totally understand IF YOU COULD ATLEAST RESPOND MY EMAIL. AND NOT LETTING ME WAIT FOR 5 DAYS WITH SILENCE!! I’m not that intolerant!! You can ask testimonial from other e-shops I’ve been dealing with, I’ve never been rude or "harassing" them.
“I regret having such a buyer put to boycott my blog and stuff like that, I just think it's an immature act by her”
All I can say is service is important. Bad shopping experiences always leave a bad taste in the mouth~
Truly,
Bridget
Dear FASHION TRUTH,
Hi... FYI I have not yet receive the parcel...but I manage to call the post office authority yesterday and they say it will be sent to me by today since its just arrive yesterday afternoon...
Things would be much easier if she manage to give me the correct tracking number days ago, and I wouldn't bother her so much.
Thanx for ur concern... My friend told me that I could send my storry to ur blog...
Its really a good source to share our side of storry since these thing could happen to buyers and no one would know unless it shared to public...
Thanx again...
xoxo
bri
I think its a LIL too much for http://lushserendipity.blogspot.com/ this time round. As a seller, she should possess some patience to the customers. Even the customuer is a little too demanding, you should accept but not firing back. Whats more the customer had just sending 2 sms and 2 mails which i think its totally not considered as "harrassing". You are wrong but you did not apologize to her instead you "claimed" your CUSTOMER is bossy. Whats the use of apologizing here to her OR the fashiontruth readers???? OR the public??????(trying to secure your buyers?)but not in the first place? we the buyers do not need unreasonable sellers, if you think you are, better close up your e shop than making the buyers vomit blood when dealing with you.
yes, i agree.
even if LS just reply the sms with "quite busy now.will get back 2 u asap" is enough. if no credit, just reply the email.
one more thing LS, u obviously typed the wrong tracking number at first, cant u just admit ur fault? if u just said sorry and gave the correct tracking number that would be acceptable already. why be angry at the customer.
the way u answer is so rude!
how would u like it if u go to a store and the sales person dismiss u rudely and said things like, "this is the one u wanted! enough!!"?
please think first.
i'm a seller, sometimes we r busy with our own personal things but that doesnt mean u can be rude or blame the customer. as a buyer, i always ask for the tracking number and as a seller i always provide my customer with it asap.
not trying to "teach" u here, but just sharing m thought.
Wow. the least she could've done was to reply your smses saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry but i can't provide you your tracking number as i'm busy right now". is that so hard? an apology through text? wow...
I have to say that i haven't dealt with any such seller.
From my opinion as I am a e-shopper and also a blogshop owner. I personally feel that emotions being caught up in personal matters shouldn't be mixed with business matters. I strongly feel it's not wrong for a customer to demand for their tracking no. and of course be rather pissed after receiving no reply at all after 5DAYS of payment.
It's rude, a simple "I am very busy lately and have not mail out the item" or "I am busy at the moment, will get back to you a.s.a.p" would be a appropriate.On the other hand, Lush Serendipity replied “Stop being so bossy!that's ur tracking number LX 50845757 MY!!!!!! Enough!”.Any e-shopper who receive this would have all the rights to be pissed off.
In whatever business you do, the customer is very important even they might be difficult sometimes.As blogshop owners or infact anyone who is trying to sell a product, we're expected to have patience to tolerate. Of course there's a limit to all the toleration, which is sexual harrasment.
In this case however, there was NONE.
i agree. I think Lush Serendipity was at the wrong side. Yes, you are busy. Yes, you have personal problem. Your customer have the right to know and you could at least tell her nicely and not calling her bossy and things.
Lush serendipity.. you did not handle your customer in the right way. Sending an sms stating that you will send the tracking no. late is not hard right? Try being in her position, wont you get mad?
Again, what so hard to post out the tracking no.? once you send out, just sms her directly the parcel number so you wont forget it and dont delay it!
You have personal things to do, yes, so does the Ms Bridget. She's bought your stuff then you should assist her till the bussiness deal is done!
oh well.. i can say lucky me i didnt deal anything from Lush. I almost did, but if this is the type of service Lush offer, i better not. Not worth the trouble.
the mistake was her( blogshop owner) calling her own customer bossy when all she wanted was the after purchase service.
my friend bought an item from her shop, the item stated that the size is free size, but when she received the item, it is too big, and there was actually a tag stating that the item is a size L.
sorry but yeah, thats just sad.
I'm surprised about this.
Based on the facts, LS is DEFINITELY wrong. No offense. She needs to apologize if she wants to regain customer confidence.
She could've replied her sms. And instead of saying sorry, you accuse your customer for askin for her trackin code? It's ridiculous. She's wrong in all point of view in this matter.
Lush Serendipity,
Be more ethical and be a responsible owner.You are not acting right and now you are blaming your customer!Thats too much!
LS, please don't do more damage here like the A2F case. Just apologize nicely and make peace. It won't hurt, save your blogshop's popularity while you still can.
Hmm.. seems like LS is finally getting what she should be getting.. The truth finally unfolded.
Don't mind me,i'm just speaking through experience and I bet LS knows who I am too.
Girl, stop calling other people immature and childish and bossy when you're the one who fit all those descriptions.
With all due respect, you should first examine your own mistakes before rashly pointing your finger at others.
I thought I made a friend. But I guess I was wrong. Didn't expect such treatment from you but alas, I learnt my lesson. Hope you'll learn yours too dear.
And no offense.
u r very rude la LS....so rude...i pun bengang camni...met a few rude e-shop owner...takut nak beli from u guys...memang kena boycott la camni...
u know what guys? i'm not surprised at all after reading this story. because i happen to be one of her customers as well. in my case, i wanted to purchase a kimono top. i emailed her as usual n banked in the money as requested and then there was no more reply from her. she didnt even confirm if the money was already in. and i waited for my parcel for one week plus but still no parcel came. and so i emailed her asking about my parcel, and guess what? she replied telling me that the kimono top has already sold out!!! and she didnt notice that. i was like... wtf? you cant even keep track of the clothes that you have sold and you have the audacity to put them up for sale. and imagine if i never email her, she doesn't even have the decency to tell me about this at all, after ONE WEEK PLUS. and i already BANKED IN THE MONEY. and when i ask for a refund, again it took her ONE WEEK PLUS to get to me. and yes, i texted her for her so-called FAST REPLIES. but of course, not even a single reply at all! after this terrible experince, i never wish to shop in her blogshop anymore. so girls, beware, maybe some of you are lucky enough to get ur replies and tops delivered on time, but remember that there's always a first time in everything. so think MORE THAN TWICE before deciding to get anything from her. SHE HAS PROVEN HERSELF TO BE INCREDIBLY UNPROFESSIONAL, from the story mailed here to FT as well as the story from me, from my most unfortunate firsthand experience dealing with such a selfish and thoughtless person.
Post a Comment