Announcement

The current management behind the FT team is different now.
U all may be wondering why did we switch from BoF to FT, here's several reasons.

1. the layout in FT is so much easier and organized. (we can't seem to find a good layout for BoF)
2. FT already have its own logo, and most people have already linked FT.

Do note that we have ammended the notes at the sidebar etc. ya.

Thank u.! Email us at : fashion.truth@gmail.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Seller 43

Dear FT,

Thought this incident may be something that's need to be shared. I been receiving miss calls from strangers since Monday. At first I thought they are from my customers since I published my phone number at the website. But when I call back or sms back the caller, there's no reply or the person say he/she didn't know who I am, or even say that they didn't call me, which is quite weird. And there's a few times I managed to pick up, the person didn't say a thing on the other end. I called back that number and I heard auto answering machine from an insurance company.

So on Wednesday, a "withheld" number keep calling my number. I pick it up, and this time I asked the caller how did he get my number. He introduced himself as "Eric" and keep ask me do I know a guy named "Mohd Hafiz", so I just reply I really don't know who is Mohd Hafiz lah. But this Eric keep check with me do I really not know who is that Mohd Hafiz, and then I ask him back: This guy owe you money is it? (Because my hunch tells me if somebody can look for a guy so urgently, it's usually money matters).

Turns out the Mohd Hafiz really owe money, and this Eric, is in fact a AH LONG! >.< It really gave me a shock because of this. The more ridiculous part afterwards is, now Eric the Ah Long wants to be my friend (like WTF?!) I do have doubts initially whether this is a prank of Eric's or what (because he's too polite on the phone to be an AH LONG, nothing like those you hear in movies ok), but since I really been getting too many mysterious calls for days, it might be real lah. But the main point is, how did this Mohd Hafiz get my number, is it a coincidence or is it because my number is on the website?

I know that many sellers do publish their numbers on their own website, in fact it's more convenient for us sellers to do business too (sometimes google mail doesn't work one, I know!). I hope sellers can take note of this and be aware of their own private details lah.

--
thanks,
1babeshop

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Powered By Blogger

FT © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO