Announcement

The current management behind the FT team is different now.
U all may be wondering why did we switch from BoF to FT, here's several reasons.

1. the layout in FT is so much easier and organized. (we can't seem to find a good layout for BoF)
2. FT already have its own logo, and most people have already linked FT.

Do note that we have ammended the notes at the sidebar etc. ya.

Thank u.! Email us at : fashion.truth@gmail.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

Seller 65

Dear Fashion truth,

I'm not sure if Seller 61 & Seller 62 have faced the same pain as I do but I have had one customer who ordered a bottle of OPI top coat from me and just vanished into thin air. I nudged her through MSN (though not many times cuz my MSN is spoilt), emailed her a few times and also SMS her but she did nothing to confirm anything from me. We agreed to COD either 2 or 3months ago at BSC but our time could never fit so she kept delaying it until today. And I can't even locate her.
So far, I've only have one MIA buyer like this and I'm really frustrated because now that she ordered an additional top coat worth RM40, I need to cover the cost price myself. Note that all my products do not have as high profit margin as other items cuz we're trying to keep the price low. The extra top coat is still sitting on my table waiting for its owner to come and collect it.
Please ask buyers to be fair on us. We equally demand for high quality services and goods but at the same time, please make sure that you have already fulfilled your own responsibility. Note that we sellers are not full-time sellers and most of us are actually students who have assignments and tests just like you buyers have. Please be considerate and mature enough to don't take online purchasing as some online game instead.
To FT,
I've always wanted to post comment on your blog on praising vendors & sellors etc yet I've never had the chance. Though today is just to share a quite bad experience of mine, I still hope you guys would keep up the good work and let online shopping be nothing but fun and pleasure. :)
Thanks very much.

1 Comentário:

Stephanie meiyu said...

It's really common to have someone reserved certain items and gone MIA forever. I have numerous experience on that, it's irritating but we can't do anything :(

Powered By Blogger

FT © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO