Seller 63
Hi Fashion Truth..
It's regarding the Seller 61 and Seller 62 stories.
First of all. I would like to show my heartfelt thanks to two of them for raising up their voice upon all the "aggravated" us,the seller.
Now it's my turn to tell the stories of my side.
I have had an COD experience with a buyer previously.
She placed an order to us and we met at one place to arrange the deal.
When we meet that time, she said she doesn't want the item anymore without any explanation.
I had purposely gone to the place to deliver the items for her but then she said she didn't need that anymore.
That's really annoying.
Anyway.
Another experience of mine is much more annoying.
I have had a buyer who purposely requested me to look for her the similar shirt which had appeared "SOLD OUT" in my blog.
It happened in the mid of April.
I tried very hard to help her to find it and at last I managed to get it.
She was happy with that and agreed to buy it so I purposely placed order and restock it for her.
Then she changed her mind on the colour she requested.
First she requested for blue then changed her mind to red.
It's ok so I just told the supplier to change the colour too.
After the item arrived, I text her to pay us the amount.
She told us she was busy and asked us to reserve her till 15th of May.
I said ok I'll reserve for her (she requested for 1 month) and waited for her payment.
Then when the day came (15th of May), I asked her about the paymant again.
She said she was still busy and had no time to make the payment.
Then she said she want to cancel the item.
I was speechless....
Hey ... you mean the item you wanted us to purposely restock for you.
After the one month long reservation, you told me that you want to cancel your order?
Isn't it unfair to us? The seller who had tried very hard to look around high and low for the clothes you specifically requested for?
Why can't she inform us earlier if she didn't need that clothes anymore?
For the seller 62, I totally agreed that it's pointless to blacklist them as they would have changed their email or name.
Therefore, it just depends on our luck I guess.


Post a Comment